At the core cellular-informational level, the FSC “Treasure of Spain” helps the body cope with various disorders and diseases of the musculoskeletal, cardiovascular, respiratory, reproductive, and urinary systems.
ALL FUNCTIONAL STATE CORRECTORS
Protect from electromagnetic radiation
Increase resistance and adaptability to negative factors of the environment
Structure water or any other liquid, including the liquids of our body
Promote revitalization and well-being
Japanese method of structured water
THE JAPANESE METHOD OF STRUCTURED WATER TREATMENT
In this article, we will tell you about the Japanese method of water treatment that includes drinking warm structured water. You may have noticed that recently I have been drawn towards Japanese culture. This is because I recently visited this wonderful country. All the wise Japanese people choose to drink pure structured water, thinking of it as a way to stay healthy longer. “One can use structured water for the treatment and recovery of the body instead of the most expensive and rare medicines,” says Dr. Mioto, an attending physician from Kyoto, Japan.
Here are some of his recommendations:
• 1-2 glasses of warm structured water just after awakening. This will help you activate the work of internal organs;
• 1 glass of warm structured water 30 minutes before a meal. This will promote digestion;
• 1 glass of warm structured water before going to bed to improve blood circulation;
• Drink only clean drinking water and try not to consume mineral water, since constant use of mineral water can lead to the formation of kidney stones or stones in the gall bladder.
• With any medical treatment, you need to drink at least 2 litres of water a day to remove the decay products of drugs from the body.
However the Japanese do not recommend drinking cold water.
Cold water consolidates the fat consumed during a meal, causing food in the stomach to digest more slowly. In addition, due to the temperature difference, the use of cold water during meal can damage teeth enamel.
When you are thirsty, you should not drink cold water, which is poorly absorbed, but hot tea or warm water.
In some diseases, Doctor Mioto does not prescribe drugs but recommends drinking only pure structured water. This applies to any intestinal issues, headaches, ENT diseases, respiratory problems, and even diabetes.
SO: THE JAPANESE METHOD OF WATER TREATMENT
1. As soon as you wake up in the morning, drink four glasses (4x180 ml) of warm structured water on an empty stomach. If you have a problem with digestion use Functional State Corrector «Key to health» or FSC «Key to health-2» to structure the liquid. In case of cold, angina or otitis the best Koltsov plates to use is FSC «Extra ENT». If you have a strong headache – structure water by FSC n2 «Detox» or FSC «Zdrava».
2. Brush your teeth after drinking structured water. Avoid eating or drinking anything for at least 45 minutes after drinking the water, after which you can continue with your daily routine.
3. After every meal, do not eat or drink anything for at least two hours.
4. If you are unable to drink all four glasses of water in one go, drink slowly, take your time and wait for a couple of minutes between each glass of water.
Attention: Don’t ever overdo this water therapy. Too much of a good thing is not good, and this certainly goes for Japanese Water Therapy as well.
Dr. Mioto explains, “Drinking water in the morning dilutes the blood that has thickened overnight. Do not have breakfast right away, or the blood will get even thicker. Coffee and tea also make things worse. Due to them, you will say goodbye to the water that has remained in the body since the evening. In the end, you will get dehydrated, your blood will thicken, and you may get bowel diseases.”
Dr. Mioto emphasises the accuracy of the period of treatment. So for diseases of the digestive system, 10 days will be enough, and for headaches, you will need three to five days. However, with diabetes, you need to complete a 30-day course. In any case, the use of any therapeutic method (even the one that seems to be harmless) should be supervised by a doctor.
Drinking excess water in a short time can lead to what is known as “fatal water poisoning”. What can be considered as excessive water depends on factors like age, fitness level, weight, climatic conditions etc.
Drink water structured on Functional State Correctors and be healthy.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is not intended to form the basis of regular medical treatment or function as a replacement for the advice provided by your general practitioner or a medical specialist.